Like most of you no doubt, I'm a big fan of watching YouTube videos, particularly fashion based ones. I've noticed a few bloggers recently posting a 'What's in my handbag?" video or blog post, and I thought it seemed like a fun thing to share with you all. I don't have my own YouTube channel, but it's definitely something I would love to do in the future. However I'm not particularly tech-savvy, therefore just getting my head around the technology could be a challenge...! For the moment, I've stuck to a simple Polyvore collage to show you all the things I carry around with me on a day-to-day basis. I could have photographed all my items in real life, but Polyvore makes everything look pretty and it was much more fun for me to create! :)
|For all items, check my Polyvore!|
• Handbag - I've had my fringed H&M bag for almost a year. I had been on the hunt for a perfect fringed bag to fulfil all my hippie dreams, and this beaut was the winner!
• Purse - I received this Vivienne Westwood purse on my 18th birthday and it's been my absolute favourite thing to carry around since then. It has remained beautiful all these years (I'm now 22 haha) and still smells of fresh leather when I open it - My wee baby!
• iPhone/ iPod - So like most people these days, I'm never without my technology. Particularly my iPhone to text all the time, and my iPod to zone out from the world around me.
• Umbrella - Living in Scotland, you can't be without an umbrella for those unexpected downpours!
• Notebook & Pens - It's always a great idea to carry around a notebook and some pens, for when even greater ideas pop into your head! This is handy around uni time, when I spend too much time on buses and need to write down some thoughts.
• Essentials - A handbag would not be complete without some womanly essentials; hairbrush and hair pins for my unruly mane, compact mirror, pocket tissues, hand cream for those colder months, and of course, vaseline!
• Final Touch - Throw my keys into my bag, put some sunglasses on, freshen up with a mint or two, and I'm good to go! :)